A COVID-19 Update from Your Friends In Law.
Friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don’t have to go through it alone.
We are still here for you.
We Are Working Remotely
- Our physical offices will be closed effective Monday, March 16 until further notice.
- We are open for business virtually during all regularly scheduled office hours.
- All email and telephone communication will continue without interruption and we will use video conferencing and screen sharing as needed.
- We will still be working with clients to sign their wills and trusts, and will follow CDC recommendations for social distancing.
- We will attend all court appearances as scheduled and held based on the court’s guidelines regarding hearings for this time.
- We will work with clients and opposing counsel to safely hold mediation and other alternative dispute resolution events.
- We will continue to serve our current clients and begin working with new clients seamlessly.
- We are innovators, and we will build creative solutions for our clients’ legal needs despite these challenges.
A Minnesota Law Firm
At Johnson/Turner, the first thing we establish with our clients is an open and eye-to-eye relationship in a relaxed environment. Our talented attorneys can hone in on their strengths and, on any day, offer solutions and advice that shed new light on any given case. We’re a just-right-sized Minnesota law firm, with offices in Forest Lake, Woodbury, Blaine, Lake Elmo/Stillwater, Wayzata, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Bloomington, Eagan, St. Paul., Eden Prairie, and Roseville
Highly-Rated Law Firm
We’re a Minnesota law firm serving your legal needs in a wide range of practice areas, including family law, estate planning, litigation, real estate law and property line disputes, business and municipal law, and many others.
If you and your spouse can’t agree:
MEDIATION WITH FAIRWELL
A unique alternative to traditional divorce. You and your spouse work with one professional who will help you resolve all the issues that need to be addressed in a divorce. At the end of the process, your divorce documents are drafted and ready for filing with the court. Say Fairwell to long, drawn-out litigation. Say Fairwell to costly disputes. Say hello to a process focused on fairness and serving you well.
Say hello to Fairwell.
Get Started Now
Regardless of whether you are facing new opportunities or challenged by adversity or if you are just plain “stuck,” having Matt help you explore your options and how to get there is one of the best things you do for yourself.
One thing I appreciated most was that Matt understood how much my faith meant to me. He suggested books and podcasts for my daily commute. This helped me realize how much I could do to help myself heal. Now I have a new life plan. I no longer wallow in my emotions. I am moving […]
When my happily-ever-after came to an end, I was stuck in the shock and grief that followed. Matt quickly put me at ease as we talked about my goals. He listened and paid attention to my story. He got a sense for what I was experiencing and he encouraged me to face my circumstances. Matt […]
Erin Turner is intelligent, strategic, and honest. She was incredibly thoughtful about picking strategies that worked in my case – she knew when and how hard to push, when to wait and not “take the bait,” and when to change approaches. I had an ex who was abusive and continued those tactics through the legal system, to the […]
Eric Parker helped me with a custody and child support dispute. Eric was so knowledgeable and such a great resource throughout the stressful process. He also had a great team behind him. I was very overwhelmed at the start but he made me feel comfortable and confident. Eric was responsive and always gave me his undivided […]