The team here at Johnson/Turner Legal is excited to announce our expansion into Duluth and Rochester! By expanding our legal practice, we can provide more Minnesotans with the high-quality, client-centered legal counsel our clients throughout other parts of the state already enjoy.
To discuss your case with our team, contact us online or via phone at (651) 371-9117.
What Is Johnson/Turner Legal?
If you're wary of hiring a law firm for your legal dispute, we get it. Stories abound of firms that call clients just to run up an exorbitant tab or fail to provide quality legal advice despite charging thousands of dollars for their services.
At Johnson/Turner Legal, we believe that Minnesotans deserve more from their law firms. And we're willing to put our money where our mouth is to prove it.
Measures we take to ensure each and every one of our clients receive high-quality legal assistance from our firm include:
- A flat-fee pricing model. We tell you up-front how much our services cost. The price we give you is a guarantee. You never have to worry about paying more because you wanted to call your attorney or getting saddled with hidden fees at the end of your case. Your lawyer should be a source of protection and support for you, not someone you're afraid to open up a dialogue with.
- A unique, team-based approach to family law. When you work with us, we don't stop at providing you with an experienced lawyer. We also assign two paralegals, a Client Engagement Specialist, and a Life Coach to every case. Our paralegals can help you handle paperwork and give you advice if your lawyer isn't available. Our Client Engagement Specialist will make sure you get the most out of your case, and our Life Coach can help you deal with the psychological effects of your case.
Our core values are simple:
- Team. We know that our employees are the key to our (and your) success, so we spare no expense to make our firm an enterprise that attracts the best and brightest in the legal industry.
- Innovation. Let's be honest: The legal industry is stale. Through offerings like our online client portal, we break the mold and provide our clients with cutting-edge services and resources they can rely on.
- Knowledge. All of our attorneys and staff are constantly up-to-date with the latest legal developments, so you always receive counsel you can trust from our employees. We know that learning never stops, and our attorneys and staff are always on top of legal trends.
- Compassion. Family law cases can be (and often are) incredibly stressful for all participants. We go to great lengths to ensure our clients remain emotionally supported during and after their case. We'll do whatever we can to help you use your case as a springboard into a happier, healthier life.
- Community. Johnson/Turner Legal is, at its heart, a service organization. We know that the investment we put into the communities we serve is never wasted.
We use tried and tested multi-step procedures to usher our clients through legal disputes and pursue an optimal outcome in every case we take on.
You deserve more. Work with a firm that will give it to you.
To schedule a meeting with one of our consultants and learn more about how we can help you pursue an optimal outcome in your family law case, contact us online or via phone at (651) 371-9117.