Fixed Rate Pricing
We sell legal expertise, legal advice, legal services, and guided access to the legal system.
But we don’t sell time. We want you to buy our services, but not our time.
- Puts the price risk on you even though we’re the experts in the field, and know what it costs.
- Means an uncertain monthly bill even though what you need now is certainty.
- Makes time and effort the focus, when what you need most are results.
- A critical, practical reason: with hourly billing, clients quickly learn that each call costs money. So to save money, they don’t call. Which means we don’t always know about important new developments.
Value pricing fixes all of that.
- You’ll know in advance what your case will cost.
- If you have a question or concern, call us. No additional cost.
- Best of all, your focus—and ours—is on your case, not what it costs or counting hours.
- If you have questions about value pricing, ask your attorney. We’re happy to answer—no charge.