If you think most law firms overpromise and underdeliver, welcome to the club. At Johnson/Turner Legal, we embrace a client-driven, team-based approach to give you the care and compassion you deserve.
Our flat-fee pricing model ensures that you know up-front how much our services cost. We don't think clients should have to worry about hidden fees or exorbitant consultation fees when they're already dealing with the stress of a legal dispute. With flat-fee pricing, you pay for our services, not our time.
We also assign a veteran Minnesota lawyer, two paralegals, a client engagement specialist, and a life coach to every case. When you work with our team, we don't just help you navigate your case with confidence—we also give you the tools to tackle life beyond your case head-on.
If you're familiar with our firm, you probably know that we offer a variety of family law services to our clients. However, we're also proud to provide services in the following areas:
- Business services. Wondering how to form a business or corporation in Minnesota? Need help creating user license agreements or HR documents? We've got you covered. Our lawyers can help you understand the ins and outs of business law in Minnesota, helping you ensure the success of your enterprise.
- Criminal defense. From DUI to theft and beyond, our attorneys are here to help if you're facing criminal charges. We'll give you a realistic case evaluation, so you know what to expect from your case given the circumstances. Then, we'll develop a case strategy tailored to your needs, fighting for your rights in court, and pursuing your best interests.
- Litigation. Whether you're filing or responding to a litigation issue such as a lawsuit, our attorneys can help you cover your bases. Our lawyers will be at your side every step of the way, so you never feel lost or confused.
- Municipal law. At Johnson/Turner Legal, we appreciate the invaluable role municipality leaders play in maintaining our society. We offer our services to city leaders, helping them resolve complex legal concerns such as land use, zoning laws, etc. We also offer our services to communities as prosecutors, helping municipalities uphold the law.
- Real estate and land use. If you've got questions like "can they really build that office addition there?" or "can I put up a fence here?", we’ve got answers. Wading through real estate and land use laws can be frustrating, so let us do it for you.
At Johnson/Turner Legal, we're proud to offer our clients the high-quality, attentive legal representation they deserve.
Our employees are the key to the success of our clients, and ultimately of the firm. We strive to create a culture that instills a sense of belonging. We want to provide our employees with a safety net, which empowers them to take risks and make leaps, while knowing that others will support, assist and, if need be, catch them. Maintaining a firm culture of shared vision, open communication, positive work environment and friendships will foster a cohesive team of professionals working together to champion the successes of our clients, our community partners, and the firm.
We believe the legal industry needs to break free from its stale and uncreative practices in order to serve the needs of today’s clients. We seek to lead the way in revolutionizing the way consumers experience legal representation. We strive to reinvent all major facets of the delivery of legal services, including how we involve our clients in our representation through information sharing and communication, how we produce legal documents, manage cases, and price our services. We understand the challenges that come with innovation, and strive to support one another’s new ideas.
We strive to ensure that our attorneys and staff are fully versed in their practice areas to provide our clients the best advice and representation. The knowledge necessary to do so includes not only mastering the letter of the law, but also understanding trends in the interpretation and application of the law. We are life long learners who know there will never come a day when we have all the answers. We nurture and rely on our strong network of relationships within the firm and beyond. We study; we reflect; we converse; and we challenge one another. Our depth of knowledge sets us apart.
We all experiences life’s challenges, whether as part of our day-to-day routines or as a result of an event or transition in one’s life. Johnson/Turner Legal strives to help its clients and the legal profession rise through such challenges. Whether by pursuing fairness and justice, by solving problems or by bringing new perspective, Johnson/Turner Legal is dedicated to building trust and providing comfort.
We are a service organization, helping people through challenges and transitions in their lives. Our work must extend beyond our clients to champion the success of our colleagues, friends and the communities at large in which we live and work. We work to improve our communities through volunteerism and leadership.