Deja’s commitment to her client’s success is unmatched. She dedicates her focus and strategic mindset to each of her clients and stands with them through difficult decision making and planning to achieve their best outcome. She is a strong advocate, a skilled negotiator, and a wonderful listener.
- Hamline University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2004
- Dominican University, Master of Library and Information Science, 2001
- Concordia College - Moorhead, Bachelors, 1992'
Honors & Community
- U.S. Air Force veteran
- Olmsted County Bar Association (2006 - 2016)
- Olmsted County Family Bar (2006 - 2016)
- Minnesota Third Judicial District Bar Association (2006 - 2016)
- McLeod County Bar Association (2016 - 2018)
- Minnesota First Judicial District Bar Association (2017 - 2018)
- Women Attorney of Rochester (2006 - 2016)
- Rochester Rotary (2013)
- Hutchinson Rotary (2017 - 2020)
- McLeod Alliance board member (2018 - 2020)
- Parent Connections board member (2017 - 2020)