Bethany Hurd Attorney
Bethany works closely with each one of her clients to deeply understand their goals. She understands the stress legal proceedings put upon a family, and dedicates herself to finding practical long term solutions to avoid ongoing legal battles. Her clients appreciate her level-headedness, her creative problem solving, and her keen understanding of the law, not to mention her clever sense of humor.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctorate, University of Minnesota Law School, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Minnesota, 2009
Honors & Community
- Dean’s List
- Outstanding Editor 2015, Law & Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice
- Volunteer, Hennepin County Family Court Services (2009 – 2011)
- President, Board of Directors, Center for Homicide Research (May 2008 – present)
- MSBA member
- 4th Judicial District Domestic Fatality Review Team
– Member, August 2018 – present
The purpose of the review team is to assess domestic violence deaths in order to develop recommendations for policies and protocols for community prevention and intervention initiatives to reduce and eliminate the incidence of domestic violence and resulting fatalities.